Saturday, May 3, 2014

Uganda 2014 Day 1



Well, people yelled at me when I told them I would attempt to blog during this trip. Everyone was telling me that I had to so people back home could see what I was doing and that everyone would want to read this. I guess I just struggle with the fact that I probably find things way more interesting when it comes to Uganda but nevertheless here I go. This  will be my blog during this trip and it will be filled with spelling and grammatical errors so just embrace it. 

Am sitting at the airport now and let me tell you an hour of sleep is not enough when you are going on a month mission trip but looking forward to sleeping on the plane rides. 

Highlights of this trip thus far:
1. Smooth sailing through security and check in
2. I FINALLY got caribou coffee!!! 
3. I got to say goodbye to Rachel and the whole Robare clan at their gate! 
4. I don't have to take all my luggage with me when I need to use the restroom or get food because SHAWNA is with me!! 



Needless to say I am beyond blessed and feeling so loved! Thank you all for the support and continued prayers! 

Prayer requests:
1. Rev. John has malaria right now so pray he recovers quickly.
2. For Shawna and I to get the rest we desperately need
3. For our hearts to be open and for God to tear down our walls and allow us to experience His love! 

God bless,
Jaimie 

1 comment:

  1. Give them all a hug from me, and save one for yourself and Shawna, too. Blessings and many, many prayers! Glad you are going to blog. Love, Margarina P.S. So what will we nickname Shawna??

    ReplyDelete