Saturday, May 3, 2014

Uganda 2014 Day 1 Part 2

Am now sitting in the airport at Houston waiting to board the plane for Amsterdam.

Houston was a blast I was able to leave the airport and see my best friend heather who moved shortly after high school graduation! It was so amazing to get to catch up and do some little sight seeing in Houston as well as get some last minute items we forgot to pack. 

I am excited to continue this journey but continue to ask for prayers, I am stressing about Amsterdam we have to get our luggage to a small hotel and recheck them the following morning. I ask that things run smoothly and everything works out. 

Fear not for I am with you neither be dismayed for I am your God. I will strengthen you I will help you and I will uphold you in my righteous hand. 
   ~Isaiah 41:10

Thank you all for the support! 
God bless,
Jaimie 

No comments:

Post a Comment